Lamp Black Limited T/A Ink Print Services (known as Ink Print Services for this document) will process information provided to it directly by a data subject in order to respond to their specific enquiry or submission.
Subsequently, we may retain the contact details of enquirers about our business services for up to 1 year after last communication on the basis of our Legitimate Interests of marketing our business by informing them of additions or improvements to the service they have previously used or enquired about. Restricted communication, targeted to a proven area of interest and using details provided for this purpose, to a business contact is considered to present only a highly limited risk to their rights.
Enquirers about our business services will only be contacted otherwise should they actively choose to do so by signing up to additional types of marketing and means of communication, for instance by subscribing to our emailed newsletter.
At any time, past enquirers about, or users of, our business services can request removal of their personal data from our records. After verification of the source of such a request, no further communication will be made to the data subject apart from any already under way during the time of verification, and their records will be deleted within 1 week.
Subscribers to our newsletter are considered to have consented to receive regular emails of this type, but no other communications, until either contacting us to withdraw that consent or by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button included in all such communications. After doing so, their data is deleted.
After sending our newsletter, we record and analyse which articles are read by subscribers, with the intention of using that information to provide them with subsequent newsletters targeted to their areas of interest. We do not conduct any other profiling activity or any automated decision-making in relation to data subjects.
After a period of 1 year following our last communication, in the absence of a request otherwise from the data subject, no personal record of them will be retained although the details of an enquiry and the business name (if not a sole trader) may remain stored.
Our email marketing communications are generally conducted using UppB2B a UK based Company. UppB2B or any one selected will be certified as compliant with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Although other agencies may be used on occasion in the submission of our communications, no personal data is otherwise passed outside the UK.
Data subjects have certain statutory rights, with which Ink Print Services Limited are fully compliant, namely:
The right to be informed. We will tell you how we use and store your data (in this Privacy Notice and in the Data Policy available on our website) and will inform you if this changes in any way.
2. The right of access. You have the right to access any record we have of your personal data to verify that we are using it lawfully. Should you wish to do so, you can submit a ‘Subject Access Request’ to us.
3. The right to rectification. You should tell us if we hold any inaccurate or outdated information about you, and we undertake to correct it accordingly.
4. The right to erasure. You can require us to delete any personal data we hold about you, either in some of the ways listed above or by contacting us.
5. The right to restrict processing. As this notice outlines, we only use your data in very limited ways. If, however, you would like us to keep your data but change the ways in which we use it, you can contact us to request this.
6. The right to data portability. We only hold data about you that you have provided to us or, in some cases, that is publicly available. If you wish us to provide you or another company with a copy of that information, you have the right to request that we do so.
7. The right to object. Similarly, to some of the above rights, you have the right to object to certain usages of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if you dispute our Legitimate Interests as stated above. You also have an absolute right to refuse all direct marketing from us. Again, you should contact us should you wish to do so.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. We specify above the limited level of profiling we operate, being only an analysis of articles read in our newsletter. If you would like to continue receiving the newsletter but object to this profiling, please contact us.
9. The right to complain to a supervisory authority. If you are unhappy with how we are processing your data, you can lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ico.org.uk).
In any case listed above where you are required to contact us, or with any other queries about our use and storage of your data, please email or write to us using the below details.
Contact information regarding your personal information
Rev GDPRPRIVACYPOLICY/ May 2018